html
some text

Friday, February 16, 2007

Lost them....ALL of them

I'm furious. Came back, and noticed all...I do mean..ALL my Firefox bookmarks are G-O-N-E!!! EVERYTHING....gone.

If I'm not mistaken...I was using Firefox version 2.0. But now it's 2.0.01. Someone must have used the computer, and upgraded the program, and somehow crashed my bookmark file. Now everything is lost. If that's not bad enough, I'm having trouble bookmarking now....which is troublesome. I guess I'll need to reinstall it again. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

I really can't believe it. All my important sites that I've bookmarked, for years....is all gone. There must be over a hundred sites in it....some fresh...however mostly obsolete. Just a week ago I realize I needed to manage my bookmark by deleting old, unused sites, and organizing the others in meaningful categories. However, due to severe laziness, I didn't. haha. Even if I did, it would be tough to delete the bookmarks that I won't be using now, but feel that I 'might' need it in the future (which I probably won't need it anyway).

Oh well...I guess this 'accident' could be a blessing after all. Instead of going through each bookmark, and deciding whether to keep, or to delete it, now I'll be starting with a new, fresh, EMPTY bookmark. That saves a lot of work doesn't it? Yippeee!!!!! :-D

No comments: